Monday, August 30, 2010

We are back!

It will take us awhile to get used to this.  Hopefully I will have time to check it regularly.  (in my time that means once or twice a month)  Just an FYI.  :)

Things are going really good for us.  We absolutely LOVE our new student Marina.  She is a perfect fit with our family.  It has been so much fun to get to know her.  She made the JV cheer squad and is having a lot of fun with that too.  What a go getter!

Paul is working up in San Carlos still.  His job is going well.  Tiring at some points, but who of us don't want a break every once in a while.  Paul gets along perfectly with Marina.  They have the same sense of humor and are known to chase each other around the house in some fight or another.

Mary is still working at Trader Joes here in Mesa.  I love the store, it's products, and it gets me out of the house.  I am adjusting to having kids in school again, but they are all doing well in there various studies.  Thank heavens.

Jr is doing great in school.  His swimming skills are awesome and he loves playing with his buddies.

Jewel is also loving school.  She is the social-lite and has also started to play the clarinet at school.

Jasmine is a hard worker and is doing very well in her harder paced class this year.  We are so proud of her.

Justice is so much fun.  By far a favorite with all of us.  He works hard and plays even harder.  I can't believe he is already 6.  I am getting so old!

2 comments:

April said...

It's good to hear from ya'll. I'm glad things are going well for you guys. We miss you tons. :)

ellen said...

It's good to get an update!