
This is how we spent all of Saturday afternoon. Swimming and watching the kids have a blast on the slide.
Even Paul Sr had a blast on the slide. This was the best picture I got of him trying to kill himself.
Justice the Swimmer. Or was it Harry Potter, we couldn't decide.
Ben posing in true form for the camera. Everybody had a turn with the glasses!
Yup, Shannon trusted Paul with her beautiful princess. I've seen the practice runs. hmm
Everybody loved chasing Paul Sr all over the pool. I believe this was the best pool workout of his life.
The ultimate goal of the game was to get everyone on him in a train fashion and hand on as long as possible. Lots and lots of fun.


We loved our visit. Thanks guys, sorry the pictures have been so long in coming. We have been a little busy. Imagine. We are going to have to do it again now that we are back!
2 comments:
Looks like a blast!
Wow, what a fun husband you have! ^_^
Post a Comment