Friday, April 22, 2011

This is pathetic!! It took almost another year..........Wow.

I wish I was better able at keeping up on my blog, but honestly my teaching job and family take all I have got.  I can't wait for the summer.   We all are doing very well, aside from being tired so much.  We have been in the pool 2 times.  It has been a really weird spring.  Hopefully we will get it up and running this weekend and be able to swim a little more often before summer hits.

The kids are all doing very well in school.  All of them have made huge strides in their learning and abilities.  We are proud of each of them and glad that they are enjoying this  year so much more than last.  Paul Jr is now in Boy Scouts and loving Mutual as well.  He has become quite the little socialite and we are fighting him for time on the phone. :)  Yes, we are also fighting the obvious solution of  handing him our extra phone.  That is going to have to wait until JR High.   Jewel has been enjoying all of herself as well.  We just went to the eye doctor today and she will soon have her very own pair of glasses.  (Of all people I should know how much they cost, but WOW;  and boy does she have expensive taste--compromise is going to be a big part of my future).   Jasmine thinks she is 8 going on 10.  She has an answer to everything and amazingly she is often right.  She is a really big help at work and for her teacher.  we are sure glad to have such a hard worker.   Justice, Justice, Justice  plays very, very hard.  He enjoys basketball, PlayStation, swimming, running, and anything that includes friends or balls.  He is Paul Sr.'s favorite target for just about anything he can throw.  He has been so much fun to watch grow up and see who he has become.  We feel so blessed to have the children we do in our family.

Paul is still working in San Carlos.  It keeps him busy and he is always very willing to go out and have a good time with the family as soon as he gets home.  I truly admire his dedication to having fun and keeping the whole family happy.  He has done an amazing job fixing up our home and I am always so impressed by what he can do.  Shows a ton about the family he came from.  

I am doing well.  The transition to the new job, has been a good one.  I still don't know where to find time for exercise, another big reason I can't wait until the summer.  My thyroid has calmed down and the cyst that they had to remove was benign, so that scare is over for now.  I am grateful all the people in my life were as supportive as they were.  Thanks again guys, it meant a lot.

So far our summer is pretty calm.  If you feel like heading to AZ in the heat.....give us a ring.  We would love to have some company.

:)

2 comments:

ellen said...

It's nice to hear about your family!

April said...

It's good to hear from you guys again. I'm excited to see you this summer. :0