Alright, don't get me wrong. I love my family. But this is WAY too much laundry to do 3 times a week. I think there is even more down in the dryer. Who knows. Good thing the kids all help put their stuff away. Next question, I know you will ask.......why fold it, they just mess it up.......I know, I am just that much of a perfectionist.
2 comments:
It's so pretty all clean and stuff!! It's hard to put in the time to fold if it's going to just be ruined; that's why I started putting all of Cody and my clothes away. I certainly can't imagine doing that for 6 people, though!
I agree, doing laundry for a family of 6 is a lot of work. I don't fold anything except for pants and socks any more. It's much easier to just hang it in the closet.
Post a Comment