
Yup, now we have the famous cast. It has already been replaced once and it is still giving him a run for his money, but hopefully it can now start to get better. Paul is proud to say that he hasn't missed a single day over this. Such a trooper, I would have milked the time off for all it was worth.
We also discovered when thinking back, Paul has broken three bones since he started working for the IHS. That is 1 for each year he has worked. He broke 2 fingers and now 1 ankle. Thank goodness we are headed for bigger and better things.
2 comments:
Hooray! I'm so glad it's doing better!
I don't think he needs to take time off from work. I mean honestly, he doesn't use his foot to drill in people's mouths. He just needs his hands in working condition! :)
And haven't all three of his broken bones at his time at IHS been from church sports? I think that means he should stop playing them!
Post a Comment