Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who wants to Play Tagged?

I've been tagged by my sister Ruthie....you're the best babe. Thanks for all your help with the clothes, hair, and other such fun stuff.



What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little?Slipper and the Rose



Which character or star? The princess of course



Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die? How naive I was



Your husband or significant other or family? I got lower grades by a half grade in every class we took together



Your proudest moment or accomplishment? Getting my degree, and Taking my youngest Justice home to his family for the first time 40 days after he was born.



Who was your first kiss, where was it and all the other details? Zach Gerlach, band geek, who said band wasn't meant to have some benefits right?



What adult did you have a crush on when you were little? Superman (Christopher Reeves), I didn't get to see much entertainment.



What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother or father that you swore you would never do? Procrastinate phone calls



What did you want to change your name to when you were little? Something more exotic



What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you? Tall, shy, smart



What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool? The ultimate claw bangs stacked on top of each other.



What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at? Teacher, Engineer, or Secretary, figure that



And what did you try and make the test result outcome be? Engineer



What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before? My sweetheart and my 4 little monsters



Favorite memory of hanging out with your best friends? Going off campus for lunch in high school as many times as we could. No wonder I had to work, and still didn't have any money saved for school.



What's the most trouble you have ever got in with your parents? When I moved out before I graduated from high school



What was your 5 year plan when you had to write it out in high school? Go to college, get a degree, find a man, buy a house, start a life together



What is your 5 year plan now? Go to college the same time my husband does again, get a job, buy that house, eventually settle down like normal people do (might be pushing it in 5 years)



And I'd like to tag: April, Diane, Shannon, and Trieste ;) You're alphabetized and everything.

1 comment:

Nora's world said...

I found you off Ruthies. I'm glad I will be able to keep up with your family! I have no idea what is going on!