
This is our impromptu Easter celebration. We went to the Austin's house to celebrate Cathy's birthday and Easter. We had yummy food, great company, and lots of fun.
Yup the kids are in the pool again, this time we couldn't get them out of it. 
It was a gorgeous day!
4 comments:
What a fun Easter! The pool looks great. I wish we could have celebrated with you guys.
Hey Mary!
Back to Boston, huh? Wow. I'm thinking of starting a blog, I'll let you know if I do. I know I haven't been the best at keeping in touch.
Kim Felix, back from when we both only had one kid and lived in Arlington/Medford. :)
oh how fun..i'm so ready to go swimming.
Mary, I can't believe how grown up your kids are. We need to see a picture of you! Love this blog stuff. You can find mine, if you can get to Hollys, which I think is on Don and Aprils. Love your emils.
Aunt Marlene
Post a Comment